Terms & Conditions
Welcome to 3PL Worldwide! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 3PL Worldwide’s Website, located at www.3plworldwide.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use 3PL Worldwide if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- Use of the Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed to or have the capability to interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Intellectual Property
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of 3PL Worldwide or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Your Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Service Access
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall 3PL Worldwide, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and 3PL Worldwide, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 3PL Worldwide, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
3PL Worldwide is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The 3PL Worldwide is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between 3PL Worldwide and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State and/or country in which 3PL Worldwide operates, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in said jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes.