Pick & Pack Order Fulfillment
Omnichannel order management support and a complete range of fulfillment services
3PL Worldwide offers true omnichannel support for all types of offer configurations—direct-to-consumer, e-commerce, catalog, mail order and consumer promotion markets—with a specialty in retail drop-ship. Each program is assigned a Client Services manager with overall responsibility for project performance.
We provide a complete and integrated suite of outsourced fulfillment services to manage your direct-to-customer operations, pick and pack fulfillment, order management, inventory, returns, EDI and non-EDI retail and bulk distribution and supply chain needs. Comprehensive and transparent online reporting ties it all together for you.
Complete and integrated order management services:
- Experts across all types of order configurations
- Payments options including multipay and installment billing
- Mixed order fulfillment for catalogers’ continuity campaigns
- Loyalty and membership programs
- Leading order management systems
- OrderTrax — Dedicated to DR programs with real-time web based reporting
- Escalate Retail (Ecometry) — Dedicated to high SKU count and catalog campaigns
- Mission Control — customized real-time reporting and forecasting capabilities
- Order file acceptance from all acquisition points
- Call centers, mail order, live web feed and batch feed via secured FTP sites
- “Best Practice” operations
- Real-time inventory availability with allocation options for retail and DR
- Custom and generic packing slips
- Full ASN and P.O. receiving capabilities
- Continuity tracking and projection reports
At 3PL we believe the best way to minimize returns and suppress refunds is to do our job right at the outset. Orders are processed quickly, product is shipped accurately and packaging is designed for maximum protection and minimum weight. When returns does occur, our returns processing issues credits quickly resulting in reduced time and customer service costs. 3PL’s reverse logistics management gets your product back into inventory quickly, refurbished and repackaged when needed, to keep your inventory costs to a minimum.